Weekly Gratitude – 2/5ish
1. I am grateful to be alive. Time spent in the Canadian Rockies this weekend made me pause quite a bit to just be thankful to be alive on this great planet. The views were breathtaking and forever implanted in my memory.
2. I am grateful to have opportunities to spend time with my children. Most recently, that meant a weekend with my daughter (and a group of girls as a chaperone) in the mountains. The Girl and I made some great memories!
3. I am grateful for the chance to be a stay at home mom for a while. I am getting better at this new job and happy that I have the freedom to explore new possibilities.
4. I am grateful for sports. I love watching the NFL. Even though I was surprised that they would hold the Super Bowl despite the Packers’ absence, I love the Super Bowl and had a great time watching the game, (and it was great game, was it not?)
5. I am grateful for new friends. We have been welcomed into the lives of many new friends since our move and I am thankful for our developing relationships!
More to come on last weekend’s shenanigans.. but for now, have a great week!